Friday, April 5, 2013

A Favorite: My Bucket


Howdy Homemakers!!

In homemaking one of the keys to keeping up is finding what pattern, routine, schedule, product, etc, that works for you and your home. 

One of my issues is keeping to a set routine gets me bored. I have tried so many times to utilize the "bathrooms on Tuesdays, Windows and baseboards on Wednesday" sort of thing. It just gets too mundane, in an already repetitive profession. 

Something I have found, however, that works really well for me is the bucket. 
Just a regular bucket, with soapy water, a fresh sponge and a towel. 

I can take this bucket all over the house and clean all sorts of things. Ranging from windows, to cupboards, all the way to toys and shoes. 

It is portable, maintains the "mess" after cleaning the mess to one area, and offers the flexibility to clean something besides the same ol', same ol' routine. 

Go on Homemakers, find what works for you. If you feel stumped, grab a bucket, fill it up and move around your house cleaning things. I bet you find things that need cleaned that you haven't thought of for months. 

Happy Homemaking!!

No comments: